NefilAbs is an ABS filament made from recycled plastic extracted from electronic waste in Montreal (Canada). The filament is made with ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) which allows impact and heat resistant 3D printings.
- The filament has industrial diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Made in Canada
- Available in either 1KG or 0.5KG net weight, please choose above.
NefilaTek filament coils are compatible with our Filaments.ca EconoFil Master Spools!
With our REFILL filament system, filament is produced as a coil WITHOUT a spool and is designed to be fitted on a REUSABLE master spool. A master spool is a spool that splits into 2 pieces in order to accept a refill filament coil and then closed back together to form a complete & full filament spool. Master spools can be either purchased separately or 3D printed from our free supplied STL files below.
The main advantages of using the REFILL system are:
- Reduced overall cost.
- Reduced shipping weight.
- Reduced packaging waste.
- Reduced empty spools accumulation & waste.
- Density (gr/cm3 ): 1.03
- Melt index (gr/10 min, 200 °C/5 Kg) : 6-7
- Impact, Notched Izod (J/cm) : 2.3
Printing Parameters :
- Nozzle temperature : 250-260 °C
- Heated print bed temperature: 105 - 110°C (Mandatory)
- Cooling Fan power : 20 - 40 %
- Printing speed : 40-90 mm/s