Our PCL (Polycaprolactone) 3D filament is a very unique material that can well suited for many unusual applications.
PCL is also a safe & biodegradable plastic!
The main feature of PCL is that it has a very low melting temperature compared to usual 3D printing materials such as PLA, ABS etc.
Main Features of our PCL filament:
PCL has a melting temperature of only 58°C ~ 60°C.
- It can be 3D printed at much lower and safer temperatures (70°C to 140°C) and does not require a heated bed.
- Objects can be re-shaped after printing to fit specific application by simply softening it in warm 60°C water (Example: re-shaping a river to fit through a whole).
- Once cooled, PCL is a very tough and impact resistant plastic.
- PCL has a glass transition temperature of -60°C which makes it tough, flexible and durable.
- Can be easily colored
- Great inter-layer adhesion
||NET WEIGHT: 1 KG (2.2 LB)
|70°C - 140°C
- Heated print bed not required. If needed, use bed at 45°C
- Print slow, speed:10~40mm/s